Phew what a year it's been right? Where did it all go? It's been a strange, weird and downright different kind of year. Consisting with nothing but growth and self exploration, trial and error, new and old projects. As well as some bad tinder and okcupid dates mixed in along my way. As sappy and silly as I could get I better not go down that path today. Speaking from the heart here, I'm so blessed to have my family present and persistent in my life as well as the wonderful friends I have made and tended to this year.
I put together the images above to show what's been on my mind as we wrap up this 2015. Moving back to San Diego in December of last year was one of the hardest and toughest decisions I had to make in my young adult life but it's been one of the best things I've done for myself. Getting centered, going back to school as marvelous thing. Discovering this new found passion of mine with hair and makeup has been very satisfying and rewarding for me as well. I feel like it's life's way of saying, "this is what you're meant to do"... It's nice to now know what I want to do. #melinalproblems Haha but in all seriousness I'm eternally grateful to be where I am at right now. Opening doors to new horizons is what it's all about.
Since we are on the subject next year or New Year let me just say that it's going to ROCK!!!
Welcome change, new projects, goals and visions. Let creation continue and cheers to new goals and to do lists in our lives.
Some Things To expect In 2016 From Honey Lavender
1. I'm playing the idea of starting a podcast.
2. Keep traveling, next stop Portland.
3. Graduate from Cosmetology school and get my license so I can be all legit and shit.
4. Move (like especially out of my parent's house after I graduate school but only after I'm fully working in the industry)
5. Get/have new jobs or career in general.
6. More crazy hair colors from yours truly
7. More collaborations, giveaways and better overall interaction with my journey of learning on social media platforms, blogging and experimenting...
That's about it folks.
So cheers, Happy New Year!
Let's rock this joint and do it in style.
Serve that bubbly, it's time to celebrate!